Brand Love | The Horse


MK just introduced me to the most gorgeous Australian line of watches, The Horse. They are simple and classic and everything I love in a watch. The company's background is in shoemaking and while I really like their black booties that are of course sold out, I really fell in love with the simplicity in the watches. 





The company's founders, Scott and Amy, followed in Scott's great grandfather's footsteps in bootmaking. To them, "It's not about another shoe for market. Both Scott & Amy want a leather shoe that shows craftsmanship and not tricked-up trends." They have truly set out to design a beautiful functional shoe and succeeded in all ways. 


I'm just about dying to own the polished rose gold and blush leather original.  It's crazy gorgeous, don't you think?! 

- Heath 

all images via the_horse instagram

1 comments:

  1. CRAZY gorgeous!!! Serious heart eyes over here. :o)

    ReplyDelete