Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys! Hope everyone had a good week and stayed warm/safe if you're in the middle of the winter storm! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, we have a lot going on! We're going to dinner lab tonight and all our friends that are members are going to be able to attend so it should be a good time. Tomorrow we have book club brunch at a friends house which is always a good time. Then on Sunday we have the LaqRoque mini trunk show. Busy busy but so fun!

A few findings from the week...

ONE: Found this sausage and mushroom risotto on Joy the Baker's round up of her favorite winter recipes.  It looks so warm and hearty!  Made me realize I need to get all my cold weather meals in while winter is still around so I'm going to use Joy's list to kick start a little list of my own.  Any favorite's I should add to my list?

TWO: If you've been looking for that perfect piece of art for that one space on your wall you're in luck!  I bookmarked Emily Henderson's seriously comprehensive round up of art resources on her blog this week.  It's such a great list and includes every style of art I can think of - check it out!

THREE: Did you guys see this pretty blue swirl vase on Furbish studio's Instagram?  It definitely caught my eye!  A vase I use all the time just had a little accident and it's no longer with us so I've been on the look out for a replacement.  This one seems like the perfect size to fit a standard flower bouquet and add some interest to a room when it's empty too.

FOUR: Biscuit home just released their new line of bedding and it's gorgeous!  I particularly love the deep colors in this abstract floral.  Check out the entire collection of bedding old and new here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

- Heath

PS Be sure to stop by on Sunday for the LaRoque mini trunk show and feel free to email us with any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment