Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys!  So happy we made it!  We have a fun weekend planned. My parents and grandparents are coming to Charlotte tomorrow for brunch celebrate Christmas since we won't be with them on the actual holiday. I really can't wait to see everyone!

And before we start the weekend, a few findings...

ONE - Chassity's cactus wrapped up with holiday lights has to be the cutest gift ever!  Love everything about this! If you're looking for a last minute hostess gift, this would be so cute and any plant from your local nursery would work.

TWO - Have you guys ever had mulled wine? I tried it for the first time last year and loved it! I've been so excited to make some for Christmas. It's the perfect combination of a warm hot toddy and comforting red wine, yum!

THREE - Do you have a go to Christmas breakfast? MK and I were both just talking about how we'd like to come up with something to start a holiday tradition. Breakfast is my favorite so I've taken over this job next week and I currently have flagged this and this.

FOUR - I loved this post by Victoria. I think she makes some really good points. In particular how it's so important to only "follow" and interact with those that truly make you happy, encourage or inspire you. I think the same goes for real life friendships and it's so easy to get lost and dragged down by the "perfection" that you may see around you.

Happy weekend guys, I hope it's a good one for you!
 
- Heath

PS loved this little guide to spice up your hot chocolate game too! (via Emily)

0 comments:

Post a Comment