Around Here


Happy Monday guys!  Did you all have a good weekend?  Heath went to Boston with her 3 best friends, and although I haven't talked to her, from the looks of the few pictures she sent, it looks like they had a really good time.  Seafood, drinks, shopping, and lots of walking with friends.  Looks perfect!

J.D., Virginia and I had a nice, lazy weekend.  Saturday Virginia helped me with lots of laundry - her laundry basket entertained her for approximately 2 minutes while I tried to fold as quickly as possible.  That evening we walked down the street to our neighbors for dinner.  They served (the best) fried chicken and watermelon, and we brought just simple sliced tomatoes and potato salad.  Really laid back, fun evening with friends.  Sunday, we did random things around the house - we hung a cute hot air balloon in the corner of Virginia's room, and it makes Virginia and me both smile every time we walk by.  Perfect little addition.

Hope you all have a good week!  I'm headed to Raleigh today for work, and I'm going to try to sneak in a visit to Furbish during lunch while I'm there.  Fingers crossed!

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment