Happy Friday


Happy Friday (Saturday, whoops!) friends!  So happy the weekend's here!  Virginia and I took a little day trip to Greenville yesterday to see my grandparents.  It was such a sweet visit and the perfect start to the weekend.  Virginia rubbed her grubby watermelon and chicken salad hands all over my grandparents' dining room table and they didn't blink.  She's a spoiled girl!

Does anyone have any weekend plans?  We have z-e-r-o plans!  sounds nice!  We're planning a little trip to Lowe's to get supplies to super organize the new shed and put everything back together out back.  We also pulled the trigger this week on some new porch furniture (more info to come, we found a set at UNeek Bargains in Gastonia, sounds fancy huh?!) and plan to get cushions and a few accessories ordered.  Other than that, trips to the park with Virginia are all we have in mind.

A few things that caught our attention this week:

I'm not usually an iced coffee drinker, but this heat and these fun coffee ice cubes could make me change my mind. 

I'm steeling Dinner a Love Story's idea to start each morning with fruit.  I'm revamping our breakfast around here and trying to eat a super clean, non-processed breakfast each morning.  I'm adding a serving of fruit not just for Virginia's breakfast but for mine too.

If you're in the mood to daydream, Vmac and Cheese shared pictures from a recent trip to Paris, sigh!

Hope you all are up to something fun!  Enjoy your weekend!

~Mary Keller

Image via Kinfolk

0 comments:

Post a Comment