Around Here


Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  We had the best, most relaxing weekend, and I truly felt blessed on Mother's Day.  Friday night J.D., Virginia and I just hung out and relaxed.  Heath & Andy went to Stagioni for the 3rd time and 3 weeks.  They're officially obsessed!  Saturday, a few friends came for wine and dinner (thanks to chef Andy who cooks us good dinners while we just sit around and watch!)  Sunday, J.D. and Virginia spoiled me with the most wonderful Mother's Day.  We really didn't do anything particularly over the top special, but it was the best day.  We walked to get cappuccinos and a casual outside breakfast, went on a long neighborhood walk, and then Virginia and I just spent the day playing while J.D. went to work for a bit.  Just a simple day, but I couldn't help but feel so blessed to have such wonderful family, friends and my sweet girl.  Hope you moms out there all felt special too!

Have a good week everyone! 

~Mary Keller

p.s. How sweet is the card Virginia made me?  I pretty much want to frame it and put it above the mantel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment