Happy Friday

 Happy Friday everyone!  Really excited about this weekend.  First of all, I have to mention that Virginia is 6 months old today.  It's so hard for me to believe that!  J.D. and I have some of our best friends from college and law school (they married each other, how convenient right?!)  coming to Charlotte this weekend and we're so excited.  They've never been to Charlotte or met Virginia so tonight should be a lot of fun.  Before we head out for the weekend, here are a few things that caught our attention this week.
 
 

I've been following along on The Fresh Exchange's trip to Spain this week on Instagram and their blog.  It's the perfect little read to daydream at the end of a long day....

Charlotte friends, it looks like Capitol is having some fun events coming up, including this one Floral Tutorial by Fox Fodder Farms.  I don't have many details yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun.  (You can call their store for details!)

Eclectic Charleston has announced their latest artist spotlight, Cindy DeAntonio.  If anyone is in the market for modern art, they have some really fun, reasonable pieces. 

Loved Domain Home's 8 Inspiriting Way to Amp Up Your Curb Appeal.  Especially love their tip to install a really cool door knocker, but our front door is glass so we can't use one. 

A Cup of Jo did a fun little post this week recommending Dior's "Nail Glow" as the perfect nail polish this spring.  I think I want to check it out.  I try to paint my nails on Sunday afternoons.  I'm the absolute worst about taking care of my nails, but I always feel so much more put together when I actually polish my nails.  I usually stick to OPI's Bubble Bath, but I may give this a shot.  I like my nails to be neutral typically.  It's Heath that gets much more adventurous when it comes to nails, and hers are almost always polished! :)

Have a good weekend everyone!  Spring finally looks like it is here!

~Mary Keller

Images: The Fresh Exchange . Capitol . Eclectic Charleston . Domain Home . Alpha Smoot for Cup of Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment