Brunch with Girlfriends


This weekend let's do brunch!

I'm looking forward to brunching this saturday with some girlfriends. I love the idea of brunch but somehow never seem to actually make it happen. So I'm pretty excited! We're going to a local a favorite, Nolen Kitchen but if you're more in the mood to stay home here are a few things that i've flagged for the future.

Savory Monkey Bread with Dill Butter sounds amazing but I know me and I'd probably always choose the original.

A Giant Frittata is a delicious and easy option that can made in advance.

This Yogurt Panna Cotta recipe sounds like dessert to me but Deb from Smitten Kitchen says its breakfast so I won't argue with the expert!

Huevos Rancheros are a favorite in our house even for dinner.

Oh and as always a good brunch cocktail is key!

- Heath

Table setting image of Ann Spiro's home via Cush and Nooks, Sunglasses via Marc by Marc Jacobs via ShopBop, Mimosa via The kitchn and clutch Kayu 

1 comments:

  1. I want to do brunch with your sweet face!

    ReplyDelete