Warm Weather Meals



Now that the weather is finally warming up, I'm thinking of my favorite warm weather dinners.  I'm really bad about letting entire seasons pass and forgetting to cook some of my favorite seasonal meals.  So, Heath and I each decided to put together a list of our favorites for warm weather.  Take a look at my list of favorites below and let me know what I'm missing!

Ina's homemade White Pizza with Arugula - so so good!
Giada's Linguine with Shimp, Arugula and Lemon Oil - light and delicious!
Ina's California BLTs - SO good and so quick and easy
Homemade Pesto - delicious on a panini, pasta or as a dip
Ina's Grilled Steak and Arugula Salad - delicious summer steak, we use boneless Ribeye
Greek Panzanella Salad and homemade Spinach Spanakopita for a Greek spring feast!
Fish Tacos - at home we bake white fish and add salsa, guacamole and cabbage
Gweneth Paltrow's Ivy Chopped Salad - very healthy!
Classic Cobb Salad with bacon, avocado, blue cheese, egg and tomato - maybe add lobster or shrimp
Delicious Caprese Salad or Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Panini
Ina's Parmesan Chicken sounds pretty basic, but it is so good and so delicious this time of year!
These are my "must have" dinners for the season.  Can't wait to set the table and enjoy dinner outside these next few weeks!  What warm weather favorites am I missing?

- Mary Keller 
Avacao Salad image via Glitter Guide Pinterest; BLT Sandwich image via Glitter Guide Pinterest; Tomato Tart image via Lindsey Cheek Pinterest; Peaches image via Matchbook Magazine Pinterest; Shrimp Pasta image via  Kate @ Wit + Delight Pinterest


0 comments:

Post a Comment